Asus AI Suite 3 help

Pivo504

2[H]4U
I plan on updating to win 10 from win 8 with a fresh install and I want to save the current OC values from my AI Suite 3 program so I don't need to run it again when I do the fresh install on win 10. I tried contacting asus but they don't even know how to save your values lol...

My best advice is don't install that garbage program. Use the bios and save the bios profile. Ever reinstall win10 you won't have to worry about it.

Thanks for the reply. Why is it a garbage program? I've been using it for yrs with no issues. I like how when I'm doing lite Web browsing it will use less power and adapts the v core and cpu speed. I used to do all bios ocing but honestly it takes forever vs this taking a few minutes lol

I was about to add the same comment. I have it loaded, and I'm regretting it. I create a profile and save it...only to find every few reboots, my fans go crazy again.

Deacon what did u do instead? I really never had any issues with the program. The only thing is that I need to manually load the overclock after each reboot but I don't reboot often mostly put pc to sleep. The only thing that over clocking in bios won't allow for adaptive vcore and over clock..so when I'm often just browsing the Web the pc will be running full vs with ai suite it'll downclock for minor operations

Check out Intel Extreme Tuning Utility.

AI Suite doesn't do anything special, but I admit it does place a lot of things in a common place.

That said, if your PC is "running full" browsing the web, you have something setup incorrectly, AI Suite or not.

Brian if you don't have adaptive vcore or adaptive clock from aI suite then wouldn't your pc just be running at full overclock/vcore at all times? At least this is how my older pc without ai suite is...it's basically running at whatever overclock and vcore you set in bios 24/7..
Does the Intel® Extreme Tuning Utility do the same thing?

Back