• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

ASUS AI Booster

Joined
Oct 12, 2004
Messages
17
I recently built a new computer and it has been running GREAT! I have been using ASUS AI Booster for a few weeks and never had a problem. But when looking at the clock speeds, multiplier, and etc. it seems like AI Booster changes the values a lot according to the load, like every second. I was wondering if changing the values so often would hurt anything? Also, I keep AI Booster enabled 24/7, will this hurt my hardware at all? I constantly monitor temps; the CPU and MOBO never go above 32C and the video card never goes above 52C. Thanx.
 
Everything except the memory voltage i had to push to 2.0v. Also, had to set memory frequency to 1000DDR b/c it kept on setting it to 800DDR2 on auto; Although it is technically set to 1002 b/c there is no 1000 option.
 
Are you running an Intel CPU? If so, do you have C1E and SpeedStep enabled in BIOS? If so, its actually your CPU dropping your multiplier when not under load. When it does that, it correspondingly drops vCore. Saves power and reduces heat, all very normal and desirable.
 
Back
Top