Asus A8N32-SLI, Opteron 165, OCZ 2GB PC3200, Maze4 GPU, Blueline pump, SB Live USB

Fresh Daemon

Weaksauce
Asus A8N32-SLI socket 939 motherboard

Here is Anandtech's review.

This comes with everything you see in the pictures. That is:
Motherboard
4x SATA cables
Driver CD
WinDVD suite (whatever, never opened it)
Flexible SLI bridge
Firewire breakout
Gameport/USB breakout
Port backplate
Manual
SATA/RAID driver diskette
2x PATA cables
1x floppy cable
1x molex-SATA power adapter
2x molex-2 SATA power adapter

Sold!

Opteron 165 CCBBE 0615EPMW

24-hr-Prime-stable 3GHz @ 1.55v, 2.8GHz @ 1.45v, all on air.

Included HS/F is the non-heatpipe A64 model, not the Opteron version. You wouldn't want stock cooling anyway.

Sold!

2GB of OCZ Platinum PC3200 DDR ram

2-3-2-5 timings.

Sold!

Maze 4 Acetal low-profile GPU block

Both sold.

Blueline HD20 AC pump

This is an excellent waterpump, comparable to Iwaki but quieter. It is on Maxxxracer's recommended pumps list at Xtremesystems. Specs can be found here. 13.5 ft. max head, 480gph, 3/4" inlet/outlet although I will include high-quality brass adapters to lower that to 1/2". Very reliable, powerful and quiet pump, should last for years, and does not need a 24v power supply like many Iwakis.

Sold!

Soundblaster Live External

Full specs may be found here. This card has been used once and comes in as-new-in-box condition with all parts and accessories. I will provide the original receipt for warranty purposes.

Sold!

Prices do not include shipping, but I'll pay for half of actual shipping charge. Items also available for pickup in St. Catharines (Niagara region of Ontario) at no extra charge.

Please contact by PM, not e-mail. My e-mail account is at Gmail and they are banned from [H], so my e-mail here links to a defunct POP3 account that I never check.

Back