• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Asus A8n-sli

jpsteinmetz

Weaksauce
Joined
Nov 20, 2001
Messages
125
I have an A8N-SLI Deluxe and i'm trying to chnage up my FSB for my RAM. I have 2x1GB Crucial Ballistix PC4000. Whenever I change the DRAM Config to be 500Mhz, I cannot change any of the timings, they all appear locked. Then when I go to alter the Jumperfree config to lower the multiplier, doing any change in this menu appears to reset the DRAM changes to Auto. When I boot with any changes in DRAM configuration over 400Mhz it simply runs at default timings at 400Mhz. Anyone have the same problem or know why? I first thought this was my RAM, but I had to RMA them and so these are brand new.
 
Back
Top