amish_p0rnst4r
Limp Gawd
- Joined
- May 18, 2005
- Messages
- 180
Ok so here's the deal...
I'm in the buying process for my new PC which will be the following hopefully...
Case: lian li v1000
AMD 3700+ San Diego Core
ASUS A8N-SLI Premium ATX AMD Motherboard (w/heatpipe)
1gb CORSAIR XMS 1GB (2 x 512MB)
XFX Geforce 7800GT Video Card (upgrading to SLI later)
HDD (sata) undecided
Optical Drive (whatever)
Now my question is that the mobo is inverted and I read teh heatpipe wont work properly in this case...
Also I'm wondering if I should go with a dual 120mm radiator or just a single if I'm doing watercooling to the gpu, cpu, and possbily the HDD if go with a raptor?
So if this is true since I'm going W/c'd do I -
a. watercool the chipset
b. get step down mobo without heatpipe
c. other
Any input is welcome
I'm in the buying process for my new PC which will be the following hopefully...
Case: lian li v1000
AMD 3700+ San Diego Core
ASUS A8N-SLI Premium ATX AMD Motherboard (w/heatpipe)
1gb CORSAIR XMS 1GB (2 x 512MB)
XFX Geforce 7800GT Video Card (upgrading to SLI later)
HDD (sata) undecided
Optical Drive (whatever)
Now my question is that the mobo is inverted and I read teh heatpipe wont work properly in this case...
Also I'm wondering if I should go with a dual 120mm radiator or just a single if I'm doing watercooling to the gpu, cpu, and possbily the HDD if go with a raptor?
So if this is true since I'm going W/c'd do I -
a. watercool the chipset
b. get step down mobo without heatpipe
c. other
Any input is welcome