• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Asus a7v600 playing up

Roffs

n00b
Joined
Feb 11, 2004
Messages
6
Bought asus a7v600 and amd 2600, a 350w case with additional fan. I put the speed to - frequency 11.5 and 166/33. The machine keeps freezing after a little while. I tried diff. things like taking all the parts off and reconnecting, trying diff. memory sticks, and so on.

I don't think its any other hardware because all other components ie. memory, etc works on other PCs. and its definitely not the software as it freezes on the bios setup screen and when I am trying to reinstall windows XP. Any advice will be greatly appreciated.:rolleyes:
 
sorry techs, the memory wasn't the correct type. Thanks, please close.
 
Back
Top