ASUS 7800GTX, ATI X1800 Crossfire

Status
Not open for further replies.

TFM

Gawd
Everything now sold - let it die!
Thanks!

EDIT: THE ASUS 7800GTX IS REALLY AN XFX 7800GTX - The person i bought it from sold it to me as an Asus, and having the card only, there were no distinguishing marks on the card. But when i began comparing pictures on the internet as i was answering a question for somebody, i realized it looked different. So i downloaded CPU-Z and it listed the subvendor as XFX.

I'm getting a new card coming in the mail, so these have got to go to make the payment. They're both great cards and good performers.

bothcards.jpg

1. XFX 7800GTX - SOLD - This card has received an incredible amount of great reviews. Has a VIVO connection in the back as well as 2xDVI connections. On top of that, it just looks pretty.

2. ATI X1800 Crossfire Edition - SOLD - This card is the Crossfire part of a crossfire setup. But it also runs by itself as a quasi X1800XT. It looks nearly identical to the X1800XT (even the HS/F) except that it only has one DVI output and one output for the XF cable. The default clocks are slightly under the XT (this one clocks at 594 / 1440 i think where as the XT clocks at 625 / 1500). I don't have the XF cable with it, but for $10 more i might be able to access one (please let me know if you want it and i'll find out if it's still available). So you'll get a card that's basically an X1800XT with the ability to add another X1800XT (or X1800XL if you so desired) to it for crossfire.

I'm wanting $95 shipped for each card. PM me with any questions. My Heatware is in my signature under the name TFM.

I can only sell one of these until my other card arrives later this week, then the other will go back up for sale. Both of the cards are sold without any accessories (though i will include the 4 pin molext to PCI-E power adapter with the 7800).

Thanks!
Chris

Thanks for the bumps guys!

Kevin - thanks for the offer - but no trades with these, i've already bought a new video card and unless i recoup the money with these cards, i'll have a rather annoyed wife ;)

Super - Pm replied

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back