Asus 5870 ROG Matrix

No info on pricing yet?

I imagine its going to be priced between "LOL Nowayz" and "ZOMFG!!!!1!!!1"
 
card looks damn nice. except the fact that they gimped it by not including 2 dvi ports. honestly i think they should have used the 6 displayports or even a triple dvi. this card pretty much castrates eyefinity so i cant see anyone wanting this thing for that. for single screen setups it looks pretty damn nice though.
love the casing...it matches my board....
 
card looks damn nice. except the fact that they gimped it by not including 2 dvi ports. honestly i think they should have used the 6 displayports or even a triple dvi. this card pretty much castrates eyefinity so i cant see anyone wanting this thing for that. for single screen setups it looks pretty damn nice though.
love the casing...it matches my board....

Meh, matter of opinion I guess. I think three would be enough for most users. Myself, I plan on only using one. *shrug*
 
Meh, matter of opinion I guess. I think three would be enough for most users. Myself, I plan on only using one. *shrug*

i said what i said because everyone's been waiting for the 2gb version. asus is making really nice cards. this card has specs that look just awesome. but for anyone that wants to use this for eyefinity, which is supposed to be a major feature of the new ati cards, i just think that using the connectors it does isnt the best idea.
 
No info on pricing yet?

I imagine its going to be priced between "LOL Nowayz" and "ZOMFG!!!!1!!!1"

Yea, right up there with I can't afford it! I do wonder why theres no 2nd dvi port?
 
Yea, right up there with I can't afford it! I do wonder why theres no 2nd dvi port?

its probly going to be priced a little higher than the other 2gb 5870 cards that are coming. the numbers ive seen so far put the regular cards about the same price point as the 5970 is now.
 
Back
Top