• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Asus 5870 Display port native

snake007uk

n00b
Joined
Mar 5, 2010
Messages
4
Hi Guys,

I have a Asus 5870 connected to two iiyama 18inch (1280*1024) and one HP 24inch lp2475w connected via display port (using display port cable native attach).

The HP randomly flashes on and off

I am using windows 7 64bit.

Any suggestions? I have been through the forums search and have read people flashing their cards. How can I find out which firmware I have currently, would it be worth flashing?

I have a 850W power supply. Would it better to use a second card (which I already have) for the two iiyama and use the dvi for the 24inch HP on the 5870?

Thanks
 
Last edited:
update:

I thought I would mention, I am not using any eyefinity setup, just standard windows multi display.
 
Back
Top