Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.
Be weary of press-releases and preview articles dated late march, as that was when the cards were first released and the hype seemed to be a bit into over-drive. Ive seen a few articles from that time period that contained info that was either false at the time, or became false since then.
Well I just got the BFG 128MB from ZipZoomFly. I hope that its not a big deal, I guess more memory would provide from more ojects in games but I really have wanted to try this technology out since I heard about it. Bring on the games devs!