AMD Fusion E-350 @1.6GhZ
3GB RAM DDR3
AMD Radeon HD 6310

ASUS 1201N:
12,1"
Intel Atom N330 @1.6GhZ
4GB RAM DDR2
Nvidia ION Graphics

I want it basically to play 1080p videos, web browsing and Office.
I want it to be fast as it can.
These are my options guys, so I'll be glad to hear your recommendations.

I see you didn't mention gaming, go with 1201N you will actually get more battery life than mentioned with medium brightness and ION graphics will certainly cover you for some light gaming and your multimedia needs.

Hp is nice machine too but compared to ASUS its $70 more here. I would go with asus anyday.

I see you didn't mention gaming, go with 1201N you will actually get more battery life than mentioned with medium brightness and ION graphics will certainly cover you for some light gaming and your multimedia needs.

Hp is nice machine too but compared to ASUS its $70 more here. I would go with asus anyday.

Thanks for your reply. At the end, I went for the HP. I read that the C-350 proccessor is faster than the Dual Core Atom, so in CPU performances the HP wins.
I didn't mentioned gaming because I don't play on Netbooks :p

Thanks for your reply. At the end, I went for the HP. I read that the C-350 proccessor is faster than the Dual Core Atom, so in CPU performances the HP wins.
I didn't mentioned gaming because I don't play on Netbooks :p

correction its e-350 :D its fast compared to atom no doubt. but price wise atom wins with little slower cpu.

I'd get the E350 processor. Unless the E450 is available in the same model for the same price ;)

Sorry, I meant E350 :)
the prices where almost the same (I bought an used one) so as I said, I went for HP.

Back