Assume TheBlueChanell is a scammer until he posts in here

Funkmaster_A

Weaksauce
Long story made short, I gave him money via paypal 19 days ago, and 13 days ago he told me he'd ship the package the next day (11 or 12 days ago, since he told me a little after midnight). The products I bought were an e8400 and a P5Q deluxe, for $300.

Here are the PM's:

Monday Sept. 8:

Aaron:
(6:26pm) Hey man, can I give you $430

and you'll give me these:
--------------------------------
4gb Gskill ddr2-1000
Core2 Q9450
Asus P5Q Delux
--------------------------------

If not, then can I take the "Asus P5Q-Deluxe/E8400 Combo" and the "4gb Gskill ddr2-1000" for $360 ?

Thanks,
Aaron

TheBlueChanell:
(6:34pm) The 4GB of Gskill is sold but I still do have the E8400/P5Q Deluxe combo for sale for $300. I have to leave for class in about 5 minutes but if you're interested go ahead and pm me while I'm gone and I'll check it when I get back around 9CST.

Aaron:
(7:38pm) Sure, I'll take the "Asus P5Q-Deluxe/E8400 Combo" for $300.

TheBlueChanell:
(9:51pm) Alright my paypal address [censored]

Aaron:
(10:15pm) I'm sorry, could you possibly take a Western Union or USPS money order?

TheBlueChanell:
(10:17pm) I could not sorry. Paypal only.

Aaron:
(11:20pm) Allright, I transferred money from my bank to my paypal account. It may take a while to get through the system, unfortunately. Hopefully I'll transfer you $300 in less than three days.

TheBlueChanell:
(11:22pm) Thanks alot for being understanding, I'll mark the items as pending. :D I hope to hear from you soon.

Thursday, Sept. 11:
TheBlueChanell:
(8:56pm) Any updates man?

Friday, Sept. 12:
Aaron:
(12:00am) No worries. :D

I'm still waiting on paypal, I'm guessing the money will be in my account within the next day. I'll give you a pm and send the money when it gets there.

Aaron:
(9:56am) $300 sent on Friday, Sept. 12, at 9:54 EST. [And I did send it, btw]

Saturday, Sept. 13:
Aaron:
My address is:
-------------------------------------
[censored]
[censored]
-------------------------------------

Feel to reply if you have any questions.

TheBlueChanell:
(Night time, maybe earlier than this) [closed his for sale thread.]

Monday, Sept. 15:
Aaron:
(6:05pm) Hello [TheBlueChanell],
I sent you money and gave you my address, and you closed your for sale thread and marked the items as "sold," but I don't think I personally heard from you. Any updates?

TheBlueChanell:
(6:20pm) Sorry. I closed the thread after the items were purchased by you. I sent a pm saying I'd ship it early this week either today or Tuesday before class but my nets been acting funky so maybe you didn't receive it. I sent you that message after you sent me your address.

Aaron:
(7:14pm) Sounds excellent, thanks for the reply.

Thursday, Sept. 18:
TheBlueChanell:
(2:46am) Hey we had really bad flooding here in northwest [censored]. My basement flooded and the box that I was keeping my parts boxes in got all wet. My P5Q box was ruined so I had to have my buddy give me his box for his P5Q so I could ship it out to you cause I had nothing else to put it in that would allow for safe travel. All the other mobo boxes I had were mATX.

Sorry about that I'll ship it out tomorrow after class.

Wednesday, Sept. 24
Aaron:
(10:54pm) Any updates at all?

Friday, Sept. 26
TheBlueChanell:
(8:16pm) I've been waiting on box that is shippable.

Sunday, Sept. 28
Aaron:
[Paypal dispute opened, following text is in the dispute]
Payment sent 16 days ago; 10 day ago I was informed the package would be shipped 9 days ago. As far as I am aware, it still hasn't been sent.

Unless you've already sent the package, can I please get my $300 back? Thanks.

Monday, Sept. 29
Aaron:
(1:38am) I hate to be a whiney bitch, but I was really expecting this to ship over a week ago, can I just have my money back unless you've already shipped (in which case, give me a tracking number)?

Current Situation: Payment sent 19 days ago; 13 days ago I was informed the package would be shipped 12 days ago; paypal dispute opened 3 days ago. As far as I am aware, it still hasn't been sent.

o man wth, another one of this? sigh* well lets just hope that he shipped via USPS, because if he did..those guys takes about 2 wks man, i bought a antec900 from someone and it took 2 wks to come, but then again he provided me with tracking #'s the next day tho..i was relieved. hope all goes well.

USPS offers lots of different shipping types. Most are no more than 5 days, but parcel post can be forever. It's always a good idea to establish exactly what method will be used, and when it will be sent prior to payment. Funkmaster_A, I've PM'd him a link to the thread per our PM conversation.

The package should be there on Tuesdsay. I sent a PM to oldie and a PM to Aaron.

We had bad floodig here in Indiana it was all over the news and you're all welcome to check. My basement flooded and that's where I store all my boxes for my cpu's, mobo's, gpu's and what not. They were all destroyed. I had nothing to ship the cpu/mobo in. I told Aaron this and he replied with:

"Meh, If I don't get my oblivion fix really soon, I'll go insane. Can you just put the CPU in the motherboard, put some masking tape over the motherboard's ROM battery, wrap all that in aluminum foil, put that in a box with foam packing peanuts, and mail them to me?"

I did not want to ship the product in that manner as I don't have the $300 to cover it if it's damaged and I did't want to deal with the headache of UPS, [H] and him if something where to of happened.

I have been waiting on a mobo box from a buddy of mine who also purchased a P5Q so I could ship the package. If Aaron would of said more than "I need my oblivion fix" than I would of been more inclined to ship it out as he stated but again I wanted to make sure it got out safe.

I did ship the package out, it was ship safe I wrapped the mobo box i 2 plastic bags to water proof it and shipped it in the same brownbox newegg delievered it to me in.

Best of luck to him he'll be recieving his package and getting his oblivion fix shortly.

-------

I don't scam anyone. I try to make my prices as low as possible, I just sold two 4850's for $250 the other day, and I gave Aaron basically a $60 discount on a pretty much new cpu/mobo.

While I do sometimes have mishaps with slow shipping and what not I do get my products shipped out and shipped out safely. Life is full of surprises but I never have the intention of scammig or ripping anyone off. I buy things as well from FS/FT forums just like these, and If I scam someone I'd expect to be scammed back. Karma is a bitch.

-Matt.

lol all this delay for a freaking box... ever heard of the post office or a UPS/FEDEX store.. they sell big boxes there ya know, and A LOT OF BUBBLE WRAP.

Mobo in anti-static bag.... bubble wrap the crap out of it.... throw in box and pay the shipping.

lol all this delay for a freaking box... ever heard of the post office or a UPS/FEDEX store.. they sell big boxes there ya know, and A LOT OF BUBBLE WRAP.

Mobo in anti-static bag.... bubble wrap the crap out of it.... throw in box and pay the shipping.

If what the seller is saying is true - have some freakin' compassion people. Imagine if your house was flooded . . . think of all the crap you'd be dealing with and where the priorities would be. I'm sure his damages would be significantly greater than the few hundred dollars at stake on this transaction.

Hope if all works out for both parties - but sh*t man, give the guy a break if his house was flooded.

If what the seller is saying is true - have some freakin' compassion people. Imagine if your house was flooded . . . think of all the crap you'd be dealing with and where the priorities would be. I'm sure his damages would be significantly greater than the few hundred dollars at stake on this transaction.

Hope if all works out for both parties - but sh*t man, give the guy a break if his house was flooded.

If TheBlueChanell can't ship within a reasonable time then he should refund the money if requested by the buyer. Especially when he states "sorry about that I'll ship it out tomorrow after class" on the 18th, then eleven days later he still hasn't shipped it out. :rolleyes:

This is not the first time TheBlueChanell has had shipping problems.

tbc had in one of his threads he would be open to shipping first and then said he wasn't despite it clearly saying he did. i'm not surprised by this thread in the least and i'm glad to know i wasn' the only one with a problem.

I was the guy he referenced buying the 2 4850's for $250. I received the cards in a timely manner, however, I have had similarly questionable circumstances regarding the invoices for the cards. I bought two Visiontek 4850's from him and bought them with the understanding that they came with the lifetime warranties. I requested the original invoices, which Visiontek requires for RMAs and he claims Newegg has had problems with their database in which 4 years of invoices were lost, but he said they should get back to him. This all started almost a month ago and I've had to prompt him weekly to give me an update on the invoices. He advertised the cards as coming with a lifetime warranty without actually giving me the chance to make use of those warranties should anything actually happen to those cards. Here is the last response he sent me:

I don't think there's gonna be anything I can do for you. I talked to newegg and they were no help, I had 4 years worth of invoices disappear, and they said they had no trace of them. I can ask them if they can give you a special invoice but if the cards are working fine and have been why stress about it?

The last part, "why stress about it?" is what peeves me a little bit. I'm guessing I won't get any further help, but good luck to the OP.

I recieved the package today, came with all the cables (as well as the motherboard and cpu of course). Packaged in original containers and everything seems to be in excellent condition.

Unfortunately, I can't test the goods until Wednesday (Thursday if my life sucks), so it's possible that they just won't POST, but I doubt anything bad will happen.

I appreciate that he takes the time to make sure everything is packaged as safely as possible, but he really just needs to tell a ship by date and stick to it, and tell you whenever it for whatever reason DOES change.

Back