ASRock P67 Professional

That is a bad ass looking motherboard! Im a big fan of ASRock so nice grab.

thats a VERY nice board. dual gigabit lan, lots of usb3, lots of sata3, nice looks, space for 2 gpus with room to breathe and still have a pci-e slot for sound/raid/whatever. and it does look pretty nice too. :) any word on your overclock yet?

The extreme6 board is identical in features but cheaper, just doesn't have the snazzy color scheme/heatsink setup.

no news on oc yet, gonna wait until this board arrives and do a complete reinstall of my os. system is a little flaky right now going from x58 to p67, but i expected that.

Man this board is right on point with all the features I need and the color scheme I just can't decide on this or the sabertooth. I know asus makes top quality boards but I'm not to sure about asrock.

got mine installed last night, updated to 1.30 BIOS and things seemed fine....once you turn off the full screen boot it's very minimal and clean...also boots very quickly.. Letting things settle in before I overclock as I've had a few stability issues, but so far I'm unsure as to whether its an OS thing or hardware thing..

ASROCK products are defiantly nice BUT most of their Motherboards (except for this one) have 1 year warranty... That's a DEAL breaker for me!

I like the color scheme but could easily do without all the Fatal1ty branding.

ASRock is bringing it.

ASROCK products are defiantly nice BUT most of their Motherboards (except for this one) have 1 year warranty... That's a DEAL breaker for me!

I might be lucky but I have never had a mobo go bad after a year. I had one go bad after a day but to me if they are going to go bad they will right away. I think it is up to the consumer if they like paying more for warranties cus that's really what it is.

Back