ASrock Dual Sata-2 USB 2.0

FrozenOver2

Limp Gawd
I cannot get this board to run usb 2.0 I dont know exactly what teh deal is here but any help would be good. Thanks

Have you checked what the USB settings are set to under the Bios? You can choose between usb 2.0, 1.1 and legacy... IIRC.

so i have been working on fixing this for a while and its still running usb 1.1. I setup the bios correctly and everything seems to be good. I cant figure out how to get to usb 2.0 if anyone has a clue please help me. Thanks

Anyone have any clue as to why this is not working I have SP2 installed, bios updated, usb 2.0 enabled in bios, what could be wrong I cannot find a driver any where for this board for usb 2.0 everything says included with windows. PLEASE HELP ME ARRGGGHH lol

doesnt usb 2.0 have to run through the slots on the back of the PC?. As in , that extra 2 usb ports that usually come with your mobo and you plug it into the mobo and then it comes out the back of the pc where the pci and agp inputs are?

Pretty sure its only the ones in the back. I recall installing the uSB drivers they say don't install for XP was a bad idea. I thought it might help make the other ports 2.0 but it just messed things up even more.

^_^ now my 939 dual is a paperweight.

Yeah i figured it out. Just uninstalled them then installed an ALI usb driver off of a google search as a last resort type option. Luckly I got the right one. I dont know why windows didnt automatically install the usb 2.0 root hub. It installed all the other stuff except the 2.0.

Back