• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

ASRock 3d Vision HTPC

I've used the old ion330 and they played bluray ISO without any problem. I just picked up a Vision 3D with bluray yesterday and hope to set it up this week. With bitstream HD audio it should be perfect for a HTPC. I went with the cheaper i3 model, since the ion worked so well, didn't think I'd need anything faster to just playback blurays over the network.
 
I just set mine up last week and it's a very nice unit. The packaging, design of the system, and build quality are all top notch. I sort of expected to run into a bunch of problems since PC hardware never works right, but to be honest I was surprised and didn't run into a single problem.

I got mine from newegg for $759.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produ...18&cm_re=asrock_vision-_-56-158-018-_-Product


If you have any specific questions feel free to shoot.
 
Back
Top