Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.
The only thing bad about it is the flimsy motherboard tray. But its not you can really do anything about it.. it is aluminum after all. Once you get a video card strapped in there, it strengthens up a lot. It does seem kind of flimsy and the holes don't line up perfectly. I had to cut it up a little to get my Antec NeoPower 480 in there, but it does fit with little room to spare. Overall I love the case!
I have one too, the green one. The color is not an exact match to what they show on the website. It is more like this color:
I agree, the mobo tray is flimsy. I had issues with the PSU at first. The system would turn off without warning and reboot. I first thought it might of been a crash of XP but there was nothing in the event viewer and then it did it to me while in the bios. It has happened in the last few weeks, so I am keeping my fingers crossed for now.
Aspire Q-pack
Asus A7N8X-VM/400
AXP 2500+ Barton
2x256MB Kingston PC3200
Seagate 80GB IDE drive
Plextor PX-716
I think overall it is a good case, as long as you dont want to do any
serious modding to it.. although I will be doing some painting and other
slight mods to it (nothing structural though) but it is a nice little case
(i got the silver one)
MSI K7N2GM-V mATX mb
AMD Semp 2800+ 1.6ghz stock, oc'd to 2.0
Retail Package HSF
1gb Patriot DDR 400 x1
ATI Radeon 9700Pro
ATI TV Tuner
Creative Audigy2 ZS
Maxtor 40gb HDD
Sony CDRW/DVD Combo
All in an Aspire Qpack case (with stock PSU)
1 exhast fan in PSU
1 120mm Case fan
CPU Temp w/ F@H 100%: 42c
Case Temp: 25c (probe at top of case since heat rises)
any speculation on how long u guys think until new better s939 mATX mobos come out? im waiting till the new ATI card comes out before i get a new comp, hopefully a new good mobo will b out by then?