• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Aspect Ratio Control?

WhiteZero

2[H]4U
Joined
Oct 21, 2004
Messages
3,638
Where the heck in this new CCC layout can I control how full-screen aspect ratio changes occur. Like when I'm playing a fullscreen game, set to a 4:3 ratio, it just automatically stretches. Wasn't there an option before to keep the original ratio? :mad:
 
Desktop&Displays:
Right click on the monitor you want at the row on the bottom, it's under Configure.

It's pretty retarded really.
 
WTF... the Image Scaling options are greyed out...
EDIT: I guess they disabled it in Win7 until they fix some problems...
 
Last edited:
Back
Top