• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

asp pages and inline scripting

darkpark

Gawd
Joined
Aug 15, 2004
Messages
696
I'm new to ASP and I'm just created my first ASP page and threw it onto my Server 2003 running IIS6 into the /inetpub/wwwroot directory.
for some reason I'm getting an HTTP 500 - Internal server error when trying to view the page.
I created a second page using only block scripting and it works but the first page which uses inline scripting gives me the above error message.
I looked at the first page again and verified that it had no errors (I'm using a school text book).
So what could be wrong? I'd appreciate any help.
 
thank you, but i figured it out. just a couple of dumb syntax errors. actually, i forgot to include several closing parantheses.
i also turned on debuging so that i'd get more meaningful error messages than simply an error 500 internal server error.
 
darkpark said:
thank you, but i figured it out. just a couple of dumb syntax errors. actually, i forgot to include several closing parantheses.
i also turned on debuging so that i'd get more meaningful error messages than simply an error 500 internal server error.
That's a good idea.
 
Back
Top