asking for bezel help

ryuji

2[H]4U
im at a loss on what im going to do with the part of the bezel i squaired off, i originaly planned on bondoing it flat but i think that would be too boring... i just hope someones got a neat idea that isnt a lcd
i can tell what im doing with bottom half but i dont think thats needed and im saving that as a surprise if i can :p
img0310large2gr.jpg

heres a view of it before i finished sanding it

heres the best pics i have of the rest of the case, im at a complete loss on what i can do theres a window ontop

OK. Slow the fan waaaaay down, so it is barely moving. Make it for looks.

How about one of those plasma balls, or a plasma plate?

interesting idea wonder where i would put the card reader if i did that... hmm got rid of a pickle with another pickle.. i thought of making a lil mini aquiarium out of plexy and running a small fish bowl air pump but then i remembered they made noise

plasma is a interesting idea, but i didnt wana add more light to it, dun wana turn it into a thermaltake level case when it comes to flashy stuff i personaly dont see any need to spend $200 on a lcd that i will probably never use

maybe it is as simple as just painting a design onto it, im hoping for somthing a little more interesting tho, before i bondo the hell out of it to just have to dremel it later

Dude that is why they make ceral boxes for. Capt'n Crunch would look awsome in there. On the serious side, plexi, or some sheet metal & dremel out soem cool design. Maybe even some sort of wire mesh. I"ve also seen some carbon fiber that you put on like wallpaper.

Back