• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Ashes of the Singularity patch 1.2

Ieldra

I Promise to RTFM
Joined
Mar 28, 2016
Messages
3,539
The new settings they added; namely Ultra for some settings, and all new temporal AA are totally bugged.

Temporal AA works.

The other settings which now have an Ultra option do not. When I set them to ultra and restart the game, I find them on high again.

Some preliminary testing
A2PbzEQ.jpg

PQG2kSH.jpg

1AYwQ9y.jpg

Edit: Apologies for the lack of spoiler, the edit didn't go through.

Here is 1440p CRAZY preset; score is exactly the same as before, no change whatsoever.
IqzqMuV.jpg

Temporal AA makes performance tank very significantly as you can see comparing to the above screnshit

These are the settings I cannot get to stick (ULTRA ones)
oFG3mDe.jpg


1440p CRAZY (NO MSAA, HIGH TEMPORAL AA)
MxHVmSg.jpg
 
Last edited:
Back
Top