• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Asetek Hydor L30 II

nikoq

n00b
Joined
Apr 10, 2004
Messages
18
Hi all,

I am having a problem with the reviews of this pump.

1) Hydor L30 II with ½” ID hose barbs and
2) Hydor L30 II with push-on fittings.

Is it the same pump?
http://www.pcper.com/article.php?aid=44&type=expert&pid=4

According to this site there are two different ones.
Does anyone knows anything about it?

I want to order a Waterchill kit and I dont know what to do the pump, which I am going to get etc

Please help.
 
i dont see whats not to understand

"Stock Hydor L30 II with ½” ID hose barbs and Asetek modified Hydor L30 II with push-on fittings."

the Astek is just an L30 with 'push-on fittings'
 
is the same pump, just check out the waterchill website. You can order it with original hardware, which is the 1/2 inch stuff, or you can order with the press in stuff.
 
Back
Top