• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

AS5 + Lapping kit? HELP! :D

IceWeasel

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Aug 15, 2004
Messages
1,102
I'm sick of this Asus A8V rev 1 board, so I made a generous offer to a friend... I'll give him my mobo for free if he can buy a 90nm CPU! Of course, he's getting right on that! It's a good deal for him, and we've always helped each other out!

Anyways, I just bought a Asus A8V rev 2, Thermalright xp-90, and a 92mm Sunon fan from NE... now I need directions to the best deal on some AS5 and a good lapping kit for the xp-90!

THANKS! Also, I need to do this A.S.A.P. so it all arrives in time for this weekend!! Gonna mod my case's wiring and cooling :D
 
Back
Top