Alrighty, I just bought an X-Fi Platinum, and I'm having some issues. I'm running XP 64bit so I got tthe X64 driver package and got everything running.
Now I'm starting to have issues. First, I can't get the stupid remote to work. Do I need a special program or what?
Second, I installed their XFi patch for UTK4 and now it blue screens and reboots the second I open it. I haven't been able catch what it says.
Third, I hard locked a second ago and I had to reboot.
Any suggestions?
Now I'm starting to have issues. First, I can't get the stupid remote to work. Do I need a special program or what?
Second, I installed their XFi patch for UTK4 and now it blue screens and reboots the second I open it. I haven't been able catch what it says.
Third, I hard locked a second ago and I had to reboot.
Any suggestions?