• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

As if we didn't know :-)

Ya its all not sounding very good for all of us that ordered from ZZF. They had the cards listed as in stock and normally ship within 24 hours. If I end up having to wait until October then I will most definitely never order from ZZF again.
 
If I end up having to wait until October then I will most definitely never order from ZZF again.

Same here. Had I known the Egg would have them the next day (for $20 less even!) I would have never ordered from rip boom lie in the first place. :(
 
Exactly :) Once again my impatience gets the best of me. I KNEW I should have waited for newegg to get them in...
 
Ive already sent ZZF 2 emails asking if my order was a pre order although it wasnt stated that thats what I was purchasing. So far I have heard nothing from them. Either they are ignoring me or more likely they are getting bombarded with emails from everyone who they have deceived. Yes, I think it sucks what they are doing but at this point I just want an answer as to whether to expect my card this week or 2 weeks from now. Any kind of a response would be nice.
 
Exactly :) Once again my impatience gets the best of me. I KNEW I should have waited for newegg to get them in...

Ya thats what really gets me, I ALMOST pulled the trigger on that saphire card that showed up on the egg until I read all the bad reviews about their customer service. I have always bought my parts from newegg and they havent let me down once. Thats what I get for going with the competition. They are even cheaper at the egg too, god I feel so stupid right now :)
 
Last edited:
Back
Top