Artificial Intelligence in China Hates Communism

FrgMstr

Just Plain Mean
Staff member
"Hey dude, that chatbot your programmed hates communism." "Holy crap, get it offline now! I will send you a postcard from the labor camp." AI hates communism.

Another web user said to the chatbot: "Long Live the Communist Party", to which BabyQ replied: "Do you think such corrupt and incapable politics can last a long time?"

The robot was also asked what it thought about democracy. It replied: "Democracy is a must!"

Paladin21

Gawd
I'm curious to know what test data they trained them on. It could say a lot about how Chinese feel about their government, or it could be reflecting global opinions. There's also the possibility that people did this to the bots on purpose. Remember the one Microsoft put up that degenerated into a raging Nazi in short order (thanks Reddit/Twitter!)?

Madoc

Gawd
*Someone* is in so much trouble right now that they're going to get sent to Siberia.

kju1

2[H]4U
*Someone* is in so much trouble right now that they're going to get sent to Siberia.

Why? Did you do something bad? Anyway as it was already pointed out...wrong country.

Most likely they will just execute the poor sod.

niconx

2[H]4U
At least American democratic oligarchy is better than Chinese communist oligarchy.

STR

Gawd
At least American democratic oligarchy is better than Chinese communist oligarchy.

"Sure, I woke up with my face in the urinal, but the guy over there that shat his pants has the REAL drinking problem"

DrBorg

Gawd

I think we're more a kleptocracy, much like Russia.

Our government seems to like Russia now, except for Congress...

DukenukemX

Supreme [H]ardness
Liberty Prime is that you?

9d7e1ad0397b98923e19072a19bdd9e353ef0eca5f27bf6b6d7d6d44cec9b043.jpg

Jagger100

Supreme [H]ardness
I think we're more a kleptocracy, much like Russia.

Our government seems to like Russia now, except for Congress...
We liked Russia ever since Bush looked into Putin's soul and Obama chided Romney for naming them the main enemy.