• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Artifacts Power Color 4850

dorky82

Limp Gawd
Joined
May 11, 2009
Messages
334
Weird problem here.
Time to time I get artifacts when I boot my computer(in bios)
so I press reset button to boot it correctly(no artifacts).
Other than that it works perfectly.
Is this video card problem?

My pc runs 24/7 and I reboot maybe once a week so it wasnt problem. But I just got 5850 and dont need 4850.
I emailed powercolor for RMA but they told me to contact my dealer. I thought manufactures do rma process not retails.
I'm second owner of this card.

If I cant fix it, i'll have to plug it back to on and use it for 4th display(tv)
 
Back
Top