• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Artifacts in songs MP3 player

ray4389

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Jan 2, 2005
Messages
1,156
I keep getting bleeping sounds randomly in songs on my mp3 player. It's a flash based MobiBlu. I record my stuff at 192mp3. What can cause this? Also if you have dropped the player in the past, will this cause it? I don't think it should since flash players are so durable...

**NOTE The songs have no bleeps on my computer and not all songs seem to bleep...
***NOTE It doesn't seem to matter what volume or headphones are hooked to it.
 
Thankyou. I think this will work. I just saw that the FAQ says that even reinstalling the same firmware usually removes the popping.
 
I thought maybe you were listening to edited Eminem songs or somethin'. I hope you fix the problem. Music is as important as food and water.
 
Back
Top