• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Artifact Issues

Peach

Gawd
Joined
Feb 3, 2005
Messages
994
I just picked up a steal of a card from newegg, (Aopen 6200 256mb AGP), unlocked the pipelines, and OC'ed to 440/580. Only problem is that it artifacts in CS:S, but not in the other games I play (EVE Online, Battlefield 1942). It also doesn't artifact in RTHDRIBL 1.2 or 3DMark2003.. Any suggestions? I'm using the 77.77 driver.
 
Yes I know, but i figured that this thread would get more viewing being that its in the main video card forum. Could a mod please delete the old thread?
 
Back
Top