• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Artefact (5.2 catalyst) is it the driver ?

stevenj

Weaksauce
Joined
Feb 19, 2005
Messages
120
With my LCD , a viewsonic vp201s, I got some artefacts (blue flickering on black before windows load and sometimes in windows + games) Do you think was the driver or the driver settings ? Vsync, should I enabled ? and the other settings on catalyst 5.2 ? could you help me about that ? Thanks
 
If you get it before windows loads, it isn't the driver. My guess would be a couple of dead pixels, or maybe a memory chip on the video card itself is going bad.
 
Dead pixels ? I checked with some program and zero dead pixel. And I try with another monitor (CRT) and was okay...so is it the DVI cable ?
 
It could be, at least you ruled out the card, monitor, and drivers. Try cleaning the connectors?
 
Back
Top