Arris Surfboard SB6190

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a steal! I paid more for the used one I got in similar condition. glws!

TTT. Price Dropped. Make this thing go away. Not getting this deal anywhere else. Who doesn't want to stop renting?!?!

Using one of these for 300/30 in one location and another one for 500/50 in another location. (y)

Bump for you, that's a steal at that price. I just replaced one for a DOCSIS 3.1 modem.

For those looking, the puma 6 issues have pretty much been mitigated through firmware. There are pretty damn solid modems.

Bump for you, that's a steal at that price. I just replaced one for a DOCSIS 3.1 modem.

For those looking, the puma 6 issues have pretty much been mitigated through firmware. There are pretty damn solid modems.
Yep, and we bought our first one right around the whole 'puma 6' scare and didn't have any issues from day one. The secondhand modem I bought was purchased by the original owner around the same time and was shelved because of the scare and it has worked perfectly from the day I installed it. Very, very solid modems. I just realized we haven't had to reboot our original one in over a year. (y)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back