• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

around $100 earbuds?

farkedup

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Sep 26, 2003
Messages
1,479
Is there a clear winner for $100 area earbuds? I don't want the big bulky ones and noise cancelling headphones would be great since I'm primarily going to be using them in a very loud car of mine since its too small for putting a stereo in.
 
I'll give my vote to the ultimate ears. Although I wasn't happy with the UE3's they sound better than the shures. I bought the UE5's for use with my ipod and am fairly happy with them. I own the UE10's as well. They are molded to my ears and I use them only for work. if you can spare the extra cash I would say go for the UE5's. Guitar center will let you listen to both. Give them a listen and decide for yourself. With earbuds, you're the only one listening to them so if it sounds good to you that's really all that matters.
 
Mister X said:

and another vote for the er6i. You may want to do yourself a favor and step up to the e4c/er4p/superfi5, you'll be there in no time anyhow :p
 
Back
Top