Arkham Knight PC Fixes Prioritized

The game as it is, is supposedly locked at 30fps... Hadding a second gpu as a PhysX card wouldn't change that IMHO. It may resolve the floating batmobile or glidding Batman bug but not much else. Hell, I've even seen some video showing the same inside out faces bug that was present in AC also present in this game and they're not even using the same engine.

That issue has an easy fix. You just change a value in the config file. There are much bigger problems that need to be dealt with.

Ubisoft, are you watching? Stop releasing half finished or broken games.

Keep up your lousy work and this will be what we will demand of you.

If it's fixed within a week I'd be surprised.. There is just too many problems involved with it and most of that is Nvidia Gameworks..Gameworks has cause performance issues for AMD users in various games and this is also going to happen in Arkham Knight...

Well I have a 970 GTX and the game runs horrible with gameworks on or off, so I don't think its gameworks related, or if it is, there are also other big issues.

GameWorks has caused issues in many recent releases including Lords of the Fallen. Far Cry 4 and Assassin's Creed: Unity...both of those games took weeks if not longer to fully patch...I'm hoping Arkham Knight won't take that long

GameWorks has caused issues in many recent releases including Lords of the Fallen. Far Cry 4 and Assassin's Creed: Unity...both of those games took weeks if not longer to fully patch...I'm hoping Arkham Knight won't take that long

The blaming of Gameworks for this crappy port needs to stop. There is no evidence (at least that I've seen so far) to indicate that Gameworks is the cause of the performance/stability issues. I have tried the game with the Gameworks features on/off and it made no difference. The same performance and stability issues exist regardless if Gameworks features are enabled.

Yep, thats what you get when you only have 12 people working on it. What did they (WB/Rocksteady) think they were gonna get from Iron 12 Monkeys.

That's actually not uncommon. In fact some port teams are half that size. Yea I was shocked too.

Rocksteady outsourced the port to Iron Galaxy, let's not give them a free pass.
Games are getting bigger and not enough talent on the core teams. Someone thought IG could pull it.

f3KNYKRh.jpg

Or they just say, "Screw a PC version; we'll just stick to consoles."
The PC gaming market is big and only going to get bigger as 4k TV market share rises and people discover the current generation of consoles are woefully inadequate compared to what they see their friends' HTPCs pumping out.

No corporation says "Screw easy money". A port is CHEAP compared to generating all the art resources for a AAA game, no way you pass on a cash pinata like that.
Screw PC gamers out of money? Ahh, that's a phrase they can get behind.

Back