• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Aria / Qmicra / Microfly review

Better late than never, eh? :cool: That ARIA looks suspiciously like the cheaper steel NSK1300 that replaced it.
 
Better late than never, eh? :cool: That ARIA looks suspiciously like the cheaper steel NSK1300 that replaced it.

That's because it is and they screwed up...I like Anandtech for many things but when it comes to reviews they don't have good information and this is just one example.
 
I <3 the QMicra but I could never justify investing $250 for an empty shell. If the Aria (or NSK1300) had a second drive bay or even a single 3.5" slot, I d seriously consider one. I own a QPack so I m reluctant to qo with a Microfly being that its only marginally improved.
 
yeah price is the main concern when it comes to the Qmicra. I kinda wish someone would give PCD Labs some financial backing so perhaps they could mass produce and thus get the prices down....oh well...if you can afford it then not a bad buy :)
 
yeah price is the main concern when it comes to the Qmicra. I kinda wish someone would give PCD Labs some financial backing so perhaps they could mass produce and thus get the prices down....oh well...if you can afford it then not a bad buy :)

I love my Qmicra. Best investment ever, next to me monitor.
 
yeah price is the main concern when it comes to the Qmicra. I kinda wish someone would give PCD Labs some financial backing so perhaps they could mass produce and thus get the prices down....oh well...if you can afford it then not a bad buy :)

Personally, I can afford one; I just don't want to pay that much for something I'm going to have to mod some before I consider it "usable" for me. It's going to have to drop atleast $70 before I can even consider it.

I like the case for what it gives me but I might as well build my own at the price they're offering it. :(
 
Yeah, the Qmicra's biggest drawback is its price but I'm favoring it for now unless something better comes along.
 
They all have advantages but for easier installation and high end performance the Qmicra shine nicely. The fact that you can fit 4 harddrives is fantastic...and the engineering for the case is good.

If you want something cheap to get around...the Micro Fly works well. Something not so powerful but is small (business) the NSK1300 is nice.

Looks...SG01

Just depends what you like :)
 
Back
Top