Dec 22, 2004 #1 F fenton06 2[H]4U Joined Mar 28, 2003 Messages 2,140 Does the Aria take a special PSU? I want to swap in a regualr size PSU, but if that isnt possible, could I mod one to get it to work? Thanks!
Does the Aria take a special PSU? I want to swap in a regualr size PSU, but if that isnt possible, could I mod one to get it to work? Thanks!
Dec 22, 2004 #2 D dudewth [H]|G Minecraft Division Leader Joined Jul 13, 2002 Messages 1,976 It comes with a PSU and there's almost no way to run a regular sized PSU with it unless it's mounted outside.
It comes with a PSU and there's almost no way to run a regular sized PSU with it unless it's mounted outside.
Dec 22, 2004 #3 M MrE 2[H]4U Joined Jun 19, 2004 Messages 2,408 Yes, it is a custom PSU and does not use a standard form factor. Short of seriously butchering the case due to where the CPU/FAN is located, you cannot swap the power supply out. -E
Yes, it is a custom PSU and does not use a standard form factor. Short of seriously butchering the case due to where the CPU/FAN is located, you cannot swap the power supply out. -E