• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

arguing for OCing....

Russ

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Apr 14, 2005
Messages
1,875
What would you guys say to someone that says overclocking is stupid and gives little gain in performance and is dangerous and you'll break your components quick if you do?

Obviously I don't think this, but some people in the dorm where I am think this and I was gonna go have a talk with him. Just getting some ideas.
 
Russ said:
What would you guys say to someone that says overclocking is stupid and gives little gain in performance and is dangerous and you'll break your components quick if you do?

Obviously I don't think this, but some people in the dorm where I am think this and I was gonna go have a talk with him. Just getting some ideas.

If he cites a time when he destroyed his Windows install, then tell them PCI locks actually work now (lol since nForce2 3 years ago).
 
Back
Top