• Great friend of mine with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    https://athleteoftheyear.org/2026/keenan-a856

Areocool fan control unit

xAlex79

Limp Gawd
Joined
Nov 21, 2010
Messages
179
Can I hook up multiple fans to one chanel ?

For example I have 3 gentle typhoons 1850rpm on my 3.120 rad can I hook the three of them on a single channel? then I have 2 others on my 2.120 rad, and I have 3 case fans. Can I use a seperate channel for those groups?

Or is it 1 fan 1 channel type deal?

Edit: I just checked the specs and it claims 6w per channels, that sounds very underwhelming. How much power does a typhoon needs?

http://www.frozencpu.com/products/9...roller_Touch_Display_Temp_Sensor_-_Black.html

Edit two: I found this lamptron unit that is 30w per channel

http://www.frozencpu.com/products/1...obus_w_Touch_Screen_-_Black_FCT_HOT_ITEM.html

does seem like it would cope better, anyone with experience in fan controllers?
 
Last edited:
Back
Top