• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Areca Card Wattage

FS7

Weaksauce
Joined
Jun 21, 2013
Messages
100
I would like to know the power draw in wattage for the areca arc-1222 8-port and the 1680ix-16 and the 1882ix-16 with standard cache size.

Thanks in advance.
 
Thanks, I'm using two arc-1222's = 24 watts

Only one arc-1680-16 will use 12 watts

I'm trying to trim the power usage of my media server.

Only thing is: it would take about 12 years to justify the cost.
 
I have the 1882ix-8
Added 11w idle measuring at the wall with 240v supply.

Never measured read/write speeds
 
I have the 1882ix-8
Added 11w idle measuring at the wall with 240v supply.

Never measured read/write speeds

The 1882 basic cards are about 12w, the 12/16/24's are more than double that.
 
Back
Top