Hello
I have an Aberdeen Server with a Areca 1680 card connected externally to a Dell MD3200 Drive Array. I installed the MD3200 software on the Aberdeen and it sees the drives. It see that it is configured with 2 logical partitions and the mappings, etc.
However, in "Computer Management / Disk Management" in Windows, it doesn't see the drives. On the Dell server that is also connected to the drives, it see the Virtual Drive in Disk Management.
What can I do to get it working on the Aberdeen. The connection ovbiously works, but I can't figure out what next.
Thanks
I have an Aberdeen Server with a Areca 1680 card connected externally to a Dell MD3200 Drive Array. I installed the MD3200 software on the Aberdeen and it sees the drives. It see that it is configured with 2 logical partitions and the mappings, etc.
However, in "Computer Management / Disk Management" in Windows, it doesn't see the drives. On the Dell server that is also connected to the drives, it see the Virtual Drive in Disk Management.
What can I do to get it working on the Aberdeen. The connection ovbiously works, but I can't figure out what next.
Thanks