Are you "Moose" Enough? (UD Gauntlet)

Since the gauntlet is supposed to end tonight, and I am not going to be around to update this thread, let's extend this until Monday. :)

roftranspo said:
That sucks REALLY hard :( but atleast when they plug it back it back in, it will still be folding.. Yea...i try to look on the brightside of things.

Thanks for the sympathy guys. Cancelling accounts and what not sucks ass.
If it does then I can get an IP address from it. And from that a real address.. and from that.. 30-40 years :D

On a side note.. what is that countdown thing on the right doing??

I assumed it was the countdown to the end of the gauntlet, but I think Moose wanted to extend it until Monday.

Our gauntlet has come to a close. The results are in, and the numbers have been crunched.

Even with an extra weekend to play with, Anderu was still unable to stave off Moose. Even with an impressive weekend, the hole was just too deep. :) Better luck next time.

Charpman exceeded his tier and achieved "Reach-Through Reverser" status. Job well done, Charpman!

As for the rest of the pack, I know I didn't make it easy, but many of you managed to keep up. Very cool. As a pack, we scored a collective 1,402,124 points! Impressive for a months production. :D

And now for the official results.

Finish

Moose currently has 198240 points.
Anderu is currently a Reach-Through Reverser with 379301 points and 191% production.
Marty9876 is currently Reach-Through bait with 18749 points and 9% production.
charpman is currently a Reach-Through Reverser with 335858 points and 169% production.
DooKey is currently a Moose-ling with 84882 points and 43% production.
DougLite is currently a Hairless Moose with 39685 points and 20% production.
StrikeMaster is currently a Moose-ling with 81615 points and 41% production.
James_TheVirus is currently Reach-Through bait with 33548 points and 17% production.
DF454 is currently a Hairless Moose with 53391 points and 27% production.
[H]ugh_Freak is currently a Hairless Moose with 46268 points and 23% production.
RPhArrow is currently a Hairless Moose with 52818 points and 27% production.
sawatt is currently Reach-Through bait with 21402 points and 11% production.
rogue_jedi is currently Reach-Through bait with 6922 points and 3% production.
unhappy_mage is currently Reach-Through bait with 18062 points and 9% production.
Rich Tate is currently Reach-Through bait with 15126 points and 8% production.
roftranspo is currently Reach-Through bait with 16257 points and 8% production.

UDfinish.jpg

Thank you to everyone who participated. I think we had a really fun time and benifited science in the process. We will do this again really soon! :cool:

A special thanks to p[H]ant0m who built the spreadsheet for me.

Oh, that 200% mark would have been sweet, but the fact that we burned through almost 1.5 million points for the team during this event is satisfying all the same.

Grats to all on an outstanding effort! :cool: :cool:

Back