• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Are you Certifiable?

00PS

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
May 5, 2009
Messages
1,798
Found this game on technet after looking over the latest Windows 7 Ent. Deployment strategies. It is very well done.

Microsoft Presents: Are you Certifiable?

I managed to score a 14/20...And I'll admit, 2 or 3 were just guesses.

Good thing I haven't signed up for the 70-680/850 yet. :p

Its friday, let loose!
 
eh.. 15/20. 10,027 points.
not bad, considering there were some questions I had to guess on. Never used any deployment kits or the like lol
 
Back
Top