• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

are these the X530's

Joined
Jun 29, 2004
Messages
2,352
are these not the X-530's? my bitch ass cousin says they are not. this is a pic of his friends set up
mess.jpg

http://www.logitech.com/lang/images/0/4218.jpg

Hot links to images hosted on commercial servers are not allowed.
~X
 
my cousins a shit fuck,he say they cant be the same because it costs $50 on the egg and there fucking loud as hell
 
Ballz2TheWallz said:
my cousins a shit fuck,he say they cant be the same because it costs $50 on the egg and there fucking loud as hell
You two have an interesting relationship.
 
Just because a set of speakers are $50 doesn't mean they = shit. I have a set of Creative 5.1 speakers that were about $50-ish and they sound terrific.
 
Get a decent pair of $50 headphones or a decent $200 2.1 rig. Compare/contrast with your $50 5.1 rig. You will discover that it's hard to go back. Ignorance is bliss.
 
GodsMadClown said:
Get a decent pair of $50 headphones or a decent $200 2.1 rig. Compare/contrast with your $50 5.1 rig. You will discover that it's hard to go back. Ignorance is bliss.

Can we pretend that some people who come here aren't audiophiles and can be satisfied with a set of $50 5.1 speakers?
 
Sure. I was one of them 3 years ago. I owned a set of Logitech 640s. I grew to dislike them after I heard better.
 
Ludic said:
Can we pretend that some people who come here aren't audiophiles and can be satisfied with a set of $50 5.1 speakers?

yeah i agree with you. i'm a bit of an audiophile myself, i do a lot of stuff with home theater. but everyone has to consider that $50 computer speakers and a $1000 home audio setup are in different categories.

personally, even though i hate most logitech speakers, those x530 sound pretty good for th money
 
GodsMadClown said:
Sure. I was one of them 3 years ago. I owned a set of Logitech 640s. I grew to dislike them after I heard better.

some of us just arent as rich as you are.... or as much in debt....
 
Back
Top