• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Are these Temps okay?

Ummm HTML is disabled I think in these forums use this code instead :)

temps2wa.th.jpg


Your cpu temp is fine but your system temp does seem a little high to me. Have you added any case fans to your case?
 
I have kept the default fans. The ones I got with the Lian Li I have kept.
 
Oh and why are my chipset voltages in the red? I haven't touched them.
 
Well maybe you should look into a little upgraded cooling solution.

As for your chipset voltage, I have no idea as the pic you have supplied is incredibly small and blurry and I could barely read your temps as it was.


What voltage are you at ?
 
Sorry about the pic, I will try to zoom more. I am at 1.45 Vcore for my FX-55

Look at my updated first post.
 
Ahhhh I can see clearly now the rain is gone.....errr was that out loud? ;)

I believe its red because its undervolted. I am not sure what board or chipset you're using but if its an nforce 4 board the chipset voltage should be 1.5 I do believe.

Go into your bios and make sure its on Auto or manually set it to 1.5 if thats not an option.


Also what power supply are you using? Your other rails look a little low as well.....
 
Oh PSU, Antec True Power 550W. Okay, will check BIOS later tonight. I am at school right now.
 
Hmmm is that the True Power 2.0? If so there might be something wrong....

Yeah post here when you get home
 
Yes it is, I wont be home till like 7 EST so yeah, I will post back then.

Edit----

I will also go into my BIOS and copy what numbers are there to double check smart guardian.
 
Back
Top