• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Are these parts compatible?

infin|ty

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Jun 20, 2003
Messages
1,139
AMD Athlon XP Barton 2500+

Antec ARIA Aluminum MicroATX Cube Case with 300W Power Supply, Model "LS-968(ARIA)" -RETAIL

Shuttle Motherboard for AMD processors Micro ATX, Model MN31N

ATI RADEON 9200 Video Card, 128MB DDR, 128-bit, TV-Out, 8X AGP -RETAIL

Lite-On 16X DVD-ROM, Model SOHD-167T Black, RETAIL

Kingston PC-2700 512MB OEM

Western Digital 40Gig 72000rpm IDE OEM

Vantec "Copper X" Copper CPU Cooler for Socket A/ 370, Model "CCK-6040" -RETAIL

And if im correct that is everything you need for a new computer.

I saw the deal for the microatx and realized I already had the HD, CPU, and ram. The case comes with a PSU and all I needed was the Video card and a DVD-ROM. I have XP Home already as well.

Will all those parts fit into the case and are they compatable with the micro ATX mobo I got?

Total of what I need to buy: $263.48
 
i dont see a problem with any of that

/edit: except for cooling. needs some kind of HSF, probabily wont come with 80mm case fans either
 
They all should fit in.

And yeah, thats everything you need for a computer.
 
How do you think it should perform. I think it shouldnt perform too bad. The video card is pretty suxx0r but I can prolly run Counter-strike 60 frames.

Just want to try a micro ATX out and alittle project to get me into my main rig build soon.
 
Is that a real 9200 or is it the se? If its the real 9200, can you fit a better card in there and go for a slower processor?
 
I'm going to get a 9500pro Referbished instead of the 9200 and keep the barton 2500+
 
Back
Top