Are these monitors comparable?

So I'm guessing it's safe to say... no ones ever compared these two monitors? :(

Shhhh
 
I just found this monitor tonight, and I'm considering upgrading to it.

Anandtech rates it better than the Dell.

http://www.anandtech.com/guides/showdoc.aspx?i=2659&p=7

There are two models, analog and digital versions, but I think the analog has been phased out. In AL2416Wd the d means digital (dvi).

http://www.behardware.com/articles/595-1/24-pouces-rapides-6-ms.html

^This site tested the analog version and found the panel to be more responsive than the $1300 Samsung that uses the same panel.

If you're not worried about using dvi or hdmi with hdcp, or component then this monitor seems to be a great deal.

There was a thread here where a guy bought an Acer and returned it for what he called input lag... I really don't trust him though when so many people have rated it so good (read the reviews at newegg).
 
I wouldn't rely on Newegg reviews since they are selective, therefore misleading. I am no way saying the product is bad, but just basing on Newegg's obviously tainted product review pages is sort of silly.
 
Back
Top