Are these good?

UnderKing

n00b
Joined
Dec 19, 2005
Messages
4
Hello guys... this is my first post :)

Well atm ive got some Logitech 640's (5.1's), which are half stuffed.

Anyhoo i dont really have enuff room for 5.1 speakers, so I am looking for some really good 2.1's...

I came along these http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/products/details/AU/EN,CRID=2173,CONTENTID=9372
I was wondering if they are good, will they be loud? louder than the 640s... and good quality

I can get them for $180AUS

Thanks guys :D
 
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

63 views and no1 wants to help o.0

Quess my friend was wrong "Go the hardForum they will help you out man" rofl
 
Can't help you as I have never heard them, but you can search the forums here about them. I think there has been some threads and posts about them.
 
I did the reading around for you and I found out they are very nice speakers. Good bass. They are some of the recommended 2.1 speakers for under $100.
 
im pretty sure these are excellent 2.1 speakers, and I've heard that they are loud too
 
i have them, and i really like them, they are very good, and i think they are the best price/preformance ratio 2.1's too. they are awsome, espcially if you need volume! these things get LOUD! but they are a GREAT choce, but be carful, look at the dementions of the sub, it is MUCH bigger than what it looks like in the pics. ;)
 
Back
Top