Are These Game Temps Good?

RoGuE1230

Limp Gawd
I was just wondering if these game temperatures are good. They are all after playing for at least an hour on all max setting at 1920x1080. I am on a stock AMD fan, with all 4 case fans in my Antec Three Hundred set to their lowest speed.

L4D2

Team Fortress 2

Borderlands

those temps are not bad at all.

Although, i don't think any of those games allow muti-threading. If you want to test your cpu under full load use prime 95 with 6 threads.

Those temps are fine. While Thuban reports temps lower than they should be, you're within limits. As for max temps on X6, we don't really know(I've yet to see official AMD documentation stating the max voltage and temps). Everyone assumes 62c because that was how Deneb worked, and it seems to work out as a guideline. I've seen post in other forums where people have their X6 topping 70c and still working. Once you get close to 75c is when the built in protection will kick in.

Those temps are fine. While Thuban reports temps lower than they should be, you're within limits. As for max temps on X6, we don't really know(I've yet to see official AMD documentation stating the max voltage and temps). Everyone assumes 62c because that was how Deneb worked, and it seems to work out as a guideline. I've seen post in other forums where people have their X6 topping 70c and still working. Once you get close to 75c is when the built in protection will kick in.
My OC'd 1090t gets around 70c with Prime95 running, the PWM fan kicks in a higher speed at that point and the temp doesnt go higher.

Nothing was unstable at those temps.

Back