• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Are these all the same?

DChen117

Gawd
Joined
Mar 22, 2005
Messages
875
I soooo want eyefinity. Right now I have a 28" Hanns-G and I love the real estate. I thought about getting 2 more of the same monitors. I keep seeing these other 28" in the same price range from Hannspree or I-nc. Are they just rebranded Hanns-G's? Ive heard some say they are. :confused:



Also, the bezel is over an inch! So if I had 2 of them side by side, I would imagine 2 1/2 inches of bezel to be rather distracting. Are mine excessively large or is it acceptably proportionate?
 
They are pretty much identical. The Hanns offer 3 year warranty vs I-Inc's 1 year. Just got the 28" I-Inc this week myself. Decent monitor for the size, price and res.

Believe you do need a displayport input for at least one monitor with three though.
 
Ya, Im hoping that by the time I do pull the triger, there will be a 3 DVI/HDMI option available. Or at least a cheaper DVI -> DP solution, 100$ for an adapter is stupid.
 
Before going triple, I might consider some monitors with thinner bezels. Two and a half inches would be considered more than distracting for a lot of the folks on here. Especially considering you can have less than half that.
 
I was considering 3 TN 24's too, but it feels hard to go down from 28. Price would run about the same, less if I sell my current monitor. Although I hear ATI is working on a software to compensate for the bezels, which means I might be able to layer them over each other instead.

Or am I understanding the technology wrong?
 
Back
Top