• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Are the temps OK? Cool CPU, GPU and NB?

exoticalex

n00b
Joined
Dec 8, 2005
Messages
14
I am running a Koolance PC3 system and as of right now I am cooling the CPU (3700+) , which has been overclocked to 2.9ghz, and the GPU (ati x800 gto2- unlocked and overclocked (526/585 - might push it more). Idle temps are around 33c for the CPU and 31 for the GPU, load on CPU is up to about 47c and 44c for the GPU.


I have a NB cooler and do you guys think that the system can handle the extra heat from the NB?

Thanks!!
 
probably could be better. but i wish i could get to 2.9 with my 4000. but she just doesnt want to go over 2.7
 
The last thing I want to do is overload the cooling system.... but that NB fan is just plain pathetic- and it makes a ton of noise!
 
Back
Top