• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Are my temps alright?

Joined
May 11, 2007
Messages
15
I have an e6600, which is recording upper 30's idle and low to high 50's at 100% load in TAM. Overclocked to 3.0ghz, my idle temperatures have been in the mid 50's, and load in the mid to high 60's. OC'ed to 3.6ghz, the load temperature was breaking 80. I've been running the machine at 3.0ghz for over 6 months with no ill effects, but the temperatures seem high. I'm using the awful stock hsf with that stupid tension mounting system. Thanks for any advice.
 
Back
Top