• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Are my temperatures alright?

LucasG

Gawd
Joined
Jul 2, 2004
Messages
677
Hey, I got an i5 2500K (oced to 4.5GHz) with Hyper 212 Plus, and two EVGA GeForce GTX 570 HD the top one with the Artic Twin Turbo II and the bottom one with the stock fan. I am also using a HAF 932 Advanced and my temperatures on my cards are around 33c ~ 36c while idle and 80c ~ 86c under load. Also my computer is below my desk rather than above it. I think the room temperature is around 24c.

Are these temepratures alright? I am considering adding another Twin Turbo II to the second card.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top